What you need:
- 2 quarters for each player
- one shot glass
- one medium-sized glass
is a simple coin game that is mostly based on luck and revenge.
First, hand out one quarter to each player. Place the remaining
in the medium-sized glass.
first player shakes up the glass, and flips it over. Count the
number of heads and tails on the table.
What happens on the initial flip:
- if the first flip of the medium-sized cup is all heads, or
all tails, this is a council. Everyone must drink.
- if the number of heads equals the number of tails, everyone
must drink (only possible in even games)
Now, each person at the table takes a turn shaking up their
quarter in a shot glass and flipping it over to see the result.
- The player may hand out as many drinks as coins that
- The player must drink as many coins that don't match.
Repeat around the table until it is the next player's turn to
roll the medium-sized glass!
Sloppy Roller Rule: If at any point a quarter
falls off the table, the roller takes a drink and must re-flip.
Go see our drinking game home page for
PinkyMcDrinky - a 2 player game